Mediheal Clinic N.M.F Aquaring Ampoule Mask is a popular Korean sheet mask that is designed to provide intense hydration and nourishment to the skin. This mask is formulated with a powerful blend of natural moisturizing factors (NMF) including hyaluronic acid, ceramides, and amino acids that help to restore and maintain the skin's natural moisture balance.
The mask comes in a convenient single-use sheet form that is soaked in a rich, hydrating essence that is easily absorbed by the skin. The essence also contains ingredients like witch hazel and aloe vera that help to soothe and calm the skin, while vitamin E provides antioxidant protection against environmental stressors.
This mask is suitable for all skin types, but particularly beneficial for those with dry or dehydrated skin. It can be used as a quick pick-me-up to refresh and revitalize the skin, or as part of a regular skincare routine to improve overall skin health and hydration. With regular use, the Mediheal Clinic N.M.F Aquaring Ampoule Mask can help to improve skin texture, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and leave the skin looking plump, radiant, and glowing.
How to use:
- Start by cleansing your face thoroughly with your regular cleanser.
- Remove the sheet mask from the packaging and unfold it gently.
- Apply the mask to your face, starting with the forehead and working your way down to the chin. Make sure the mask is applied evenly and smooth out any wrinkles or air bubbles.
- Leave the mask on for 10-20 minutes to allow the essence to be absorbed into the skin.
- After the recommended time has passed, remove the mask and discard it.
- Gently pat your skin with your fingertips to help the remaining essence absorb into your skin. Do not rinse your face after removing the mask.
- Follow up with your regular skincare routine, including moisturizer or serum if desired.
For best results, it's recommended to use the Mediheal Clinic N.M.F Aquaring Ampoule Mask 2-3 times a week or as needed for extra hydration and nourishment.