Cj Beksul Sweet Korea Pancake Mix Flour 400g
12 months from the date of manufacture. /Once opened, consume immediately/
1. Knead dough by adding warm water, Hotteok mix, and enclosed yeast. Stuff round dough pieces with jam mix, and shape them out.
2. Grease the pre-heated pan with plenty of oil, and bake front and backsides of the pieces.
Opened products may be contaminated with bugs, foreign substances, molds, and etc. Seal the opened products, and store them at a fridge. If possible, use fast./ This product easily absorbs moisture and odor. Do not store this product in places where cosmetics, detergents, petroleum, and etc. are./You can make chewy hhotteok without fermentation step.
This is a sticky rice hotteok mix that has outstandingly chewy taste.How to cook: Please adjust water temperature (40~45℃), cool water 2/3 paper cup + boiling water 1/3 paper cup (paper cup is approx. 180ml)
1. Put 180ml warm water(1 paper cup) and yeast into round dough bowl, and stir it evenly
2. Please put Glutinous Hotteok Mix (296g) into 1, and dough them for 5~10 min
3. Coat cooking oil onto hands and take dough, and stretch it onto hands widely, then insert jam mix into dough, at last close the dough
4. Put oil in pre-heated frying pan, then let sealed dough part toward bottom, broil it with low flight, then turn over it until bottom part get golden, then press it with turner
5. Turn over after 1~2 min, and broil back part for 1~2min.Made in Korea